This episode falls under the the category of general knowledge and covers radio procedures.
We go over:
- More radio phraseology
- Clarity of transmissions
- Expressing time
- Class G transmission types
- Radio operations in the vicinity of Class G airfields
- Radio procedures for non-towered airfields
- Discretionary broadcasts
- Enroute radio procedures
- Acquiring weather in-flight
- Notarizing ATIS in-flight
- Radio procedures for GAAP airfields (with live examples)
- Radio procedures for Class C airports
See the blog for the ATIS in-flight note example.
Ready runway 11 right,