This episode falls under the the category of operation and performance and covers ALA’s and take-off/landing performance.
We go over:
- Basic regulations of licensed aerodromes
- ALA definitions
- Splay/Obstacle clearance requirements
- Suitability of a take-off/landing area
- Take-off/Landing definitions
- Take-off/Landing performance
- Factors affecting take-off/landing performance
- Listener email: Simplifying Clouds
- Listener email: PPL minimal aeronautical experience
- Request: Send in flight school information for any school that is willing to provide a discounts to non-pilot listeners to take a TIF!
Links relevant to this episode:
Cleared for touch and go,