This episode falls under the the category of general knowledge and covers balanced flight, trim, stability and control.
We go over:
- What is balance? stability? control?
- Centre of pressure/centre of gravity and moments
- Stability vs control
- Longitudinal/directional and lateral stability
- Seconday effects of roll and yaw
- Rudder deflection in crosswinds
- Listener email: Conversion training (into other ICAO countries)
Links relevant to this episode:
- http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=17618 :: Vote for the show
Cleared to land!