This episode falls under the category of Aeroplane General Knowledge and covers the airframe components and the forces that act on an aeroplane.
We go over:
- aeroplane and the control surfaces, stating their primary effects
- Axis of controls
- The forces of flight and how they interact with each other to produce the desired result
- P-Factor, coordinated take-off
- Daily, pre-flight and post-flight inspections
- Securing the aircraft of the ground
- Extra: Introduction to basic radio calls and phraseology
There are a number of other licensing options for pilots, which may include different theory and examination requirements along with different medical requirements. Have a chat with your local school for more information.
Remember to visit the website at www.studentpilottraining.com to support the show and vote on Podcast Alley.
Have you taken a TIF yet?